Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog Term3 Day21/22

Listening to Tailor Made by Colbie Caillat. I just love this song. In fact, I love all the songs in her album Coco. All the songs soothe me. They're the kind of song I love to listen to when I'm feeling calm or want to feel calm. Plus her voice totally relaxes me. We were/are learning about music in appskills, and even though the video we watched was kinda boring at times, I still learned a lot. Now listening to Hello Brooklyn by All Time Low. Really upbeat, one of those "sing with me" songs. OMGosh, I just LOVE the ending of that song. Now listening to All Star by Smash Mouth. Love one of the lines in this song becuase it's so true. "Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb." Isn't that an awesome line? Becuase thats exactly whats happening to people these days. Now it's Singin in the Rain which is another song I adore. I love all those old musicals. They are totally precious! And the coolest thing is- all these songs are so different and each provoke a different emotion within me. AWESOME STUFF!

No comments: