Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blog Term3 Day24

Just came back from dinner. Went out. And on the car ride back, I was soooo sleepy. And I was also pretty sleepy 30 seconds ago. Then suddenly, I'm really awake. Weird... Tomorrow is going to be a fun day. P.E, I have really high expectations because firstly, I love P.E and also because both classes are combined into one. Drama- I hope we finish watching Star Wars. Just because I love Star Wars. Science and english will be sciencey and englishy. But honestly, what makes those classes fun are the fact they're synergy classes. And I love my synergy friends.

Listening to Wavin' Flag by K'naan because thats my Buskerfest song. Last year, I sang too. With my friend Krishtha. This year, I'm singing with Krishtha but also with Carmen. This is gonna be fun. Because we all love singing. And we're also hoping to get the music component down too. Maybe Rachel can play violin and Shania can play piano? We dunno the details yet, but we're working it out. I can't wait! Mostly because I love singing.

Plus something I'll always remember from last year was how nice and supportive the audience was.

No comments: