Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog Term3 Day5

SPRING BREAK! I can't believe it's spring break so fast. almost seems surreal. but it isn't! unfortunately, i have LOADS of science worksheets to complete. plus i didn't do too well on my science fair. that made me sad. mostly because i thought we did pretty well. guess not... :( but other than that.... I GOT INTO PRE-IB! Which is pretty awesome. but at the same time, i'm sad cuz i did poorly on my science fair.

have you ever seen Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet? It's the cutest thing ever. I was just watching it on youtube with my brother.

guess what? since it's spring break, im probably gonna have a movie night every night! (if mum and dad are available every night). this week is gonna be so much fun. besides the fact i FAILED my science fair. technically, i didn't fail, but in my mind i did. because i got a bad mark. and for some reason, i can't suck it up like i usually do. i blame that on my lack of sleep. which reminds me. my other goal during spring break is to sleep 10 hours a night. At least. That way, i can catch up on all the lost hours of sleep i missed during the week. good thing is- i have no french, drama or p.e homework.

No comments: