Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blog Term3 Day23

So proud of myself. Usually, before dinner, I waste all my time doing... I don't even know what I do. But I just seem to waste all my time. Wait... I also blog. But guess what I was doing right before blogging? I was doing French homework! Is that amazing or what? Actually, I'm planning on finishing english and math homework too. Well, math is an iffy because that usually takes a bit of time and dinner's at 7. But I'm definetly planning on finishing my English questions. Is that worth a pat on the back or what? My main reason for this is because I have 2 really major tests tomorrow. One for French. The other for math. And they're both chapter tests.

Francais: passe compose et les sports
Mathematics: solving linear equations and stuff (the whole darn chapter!!!!!!) although i think it should be fine because i understood everything in this chapter... i just hope i don't run out of time.

listening to music again. this time, it's the Veronicas.

good luck to me for those 2 tests!!!!!!

No comments: