Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blog Term3 Day27

I love The Fellowship of the Ring it's taking me foooorever to read because I can only read a little bit each day (thanks to homework) but I still loooove it. The story is amazing, the characters are all unique and even though it's kinda boring, it's definitely worth reading. Actually, I watched the movie last year before ever reading the book. So I have an idea of what happens. And if I remember correctly, the movie was really good. We watched it last year in some socials classes but mostly during lunch time. It was AWESOME! My favourite character is Aragorn and of course, Gandalf. And always Pippin. Just because he's so... Pippin-y. I'm still on the first book. But soon, I'll be hunting down the next one.

I always thought there were 4 books in the series... But apparently there are only 3? Not too sure... But it seems like it's a trilogy. Kinda like Star Wars. (I know, totally unrelated). But now I've got the Star Wars theme song in my head. We're watching Star Wars in drama. Pretty fun. Anyyyways, yeah... I <3 Lord of the Rings. (Not the real guy though... because he's the freaky bad guy, Sauron.)

No comments: