Friday, March 12, 2010

Blog Term3 Day11 Part I

Today and yesterday were so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I didn't blog yesterday, I'm just gonna list what I did yesterday and today in my incredibly fun point form way.

Yesterday:
  • From 10am to around 7pm, my mum, brother, cousin and I were downtown
  • AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!
  • This is what we did in order:
  • arrived at the Vancouver Olympic Village station via Canada Line
  • went on the tram/olympic street car from the olympic village to Granville Island
  • walked around Granville Island for a bit (it was rainy, so we didn't stay long)
  • took the tram/streetcar back to the Canada Line station where we took the Canada Line to Waterfront
  • once we arrived downtown, we went directly to the Northern House
  • stayed there for an hour or too looking at the exhibits (it was super cool!)
  • then went for lunch at a sushi bar!!!!!!!!!!!! the kind where the sushi goes on boats on water around and around the bar OMGosh!!!!!! I love those- they are soooo much fun!
  • then after an extremely good lunch (which was also super fun) we walked around Robson st.
  • there we got 2 crepes: one savoury- cheese and one sweet- dark chocolate banana (only thing was- the bananas kept on falling out the crepe...)
  • went to diff stores and then went to the OLYMPIC SUPERSTORE
  • i got a hoodie, my mum got a shirt and my cousin got a large Quatchi IT IS SOOOO CUTE! (plus everything was half price)
  • after shopping, we went to Central Branch
  • then we went back to one of the Canada Line's stations and came back home
  • And that was pretty much the whole day- pictures to be added soon

No comments: