Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blog Term3 Day3

Tonight is going to be a headache. I have this major French skit to practice/memorize, along with this web to complete. Then for math, I have another set of questions from the textbook. And from socials- notes, questions and reading from the textbook. Oh yeah, and I also have this English poster to complete. Fun. Got back a lot of stuff in science today. Pretty crazy stuff. In my opinion, I did really well. Only messed up on a quiz. During lunch today, I went around looking for grade 12s to interview for the trees. I might have asked about 30 people in total. All of the grade 12s hung out in groups. And I asked several groups. In the end, I got maybe 2 people? Tomorrow, I'm still gonna look for a few more people. Just because some didn't go any greener. Problem is, it's hard enough finding people that actually have a place for the tree(or want a one). Lotsa homework!!!! Talk soon.

No comments: