Friday, March 19, 2010

Blog Term3 Day19

You know what? Today was a perfect biking day. It was sunny but not hot, windy by not chilling and the skies were totally cloudless. But guess what. I didn't go. Reason: all my friends either had lessons or something else. So annoying and BLAH! I haven't been biking in the longest time. Long enough that when I finally ride that bike, my legs and bum would be sore afterwards. For like... a day. I miss being active. Riding my bike, playing field hockey, playing badminton, jogging around Langara. Those are a few of my favourite things to do. And it's been a while since I've done any of that stuff. Main reason: Either I'm not allowed to do that by myself or I can't really do it at all. I mean, it's pretty impossible to play badminton or field hockey by oneself...

So instead, I am forced to become a couch potato. Which it's fully bad since I watched Up in the Air which in my opinion was pretty good. Not like "OMG amazing" like Avatar was really close to being. But more like "Nice" both in the acting and then story line. I would give it a rating of 3.5 out of 5.

Well, besides the whole bummer with the biking, today was a pretty awesome day. The fact that it was a short friday and it was such an amazingly SUNNY day helped too. Plus walking home was FUN.

Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments: