Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Term2 Day41

Fridays are always weird for me. I'm not too sure why. They just are. I think it's because Fridays are the branch between weekdays and weekends, so I have to switch gears. Actually, that means that tomorrow is movie night! Yay! I haven't had a movie night in a while since I was in Hong Kong during winter break. But while we stayed at my aunt's and uncle's place, my brother and I watched Hellboy 2 and The Dark Knight with our uncle. And I've gotta say, both movies were really great. I missed the beginning of Hellboy though... But that's alright, the rest was really good. Actually, I really want to watch Avatar and Sherlock Holmes. Both movies are in theatres, and from what I've heard, both are really good. I want to watch Avatar because it just seems really clever. And I want to watch Sherlock Holmes because I saw the preview which seemed interesting and funny, and Robert Downey Jr. is in it! I love him! He is hilarious.

Merry weekend!

No comments: