Friday, January 22, 2010

Blog Term2 Day55

I keep on thinking today is Saturday because I thought that yesterday was Friday. Hmmm. I just came back from dinner with family and in my mind, I kept on thinking about movie night. But it isn't. Friday nights for me are always not that great because thats the time I rush to finish all my rudiments and practice piano. Then the next morning, it's the second homework rush. After that, it's lunch, then piano lessons. Anyways, this blog isn't about whats gonna happen tomorrow, it's about what happened today.

Woke up late since I slept late, but at least I got the 9 hours of sleep I needed. Still, I would rather sleep earlier and then wake up earlier. That's the best thing to do. Much better than sleeping late and waking up late. When I finally woke up, it was 10am. Pretty late in my opinion. Then, I had some breakfast while reading the newspaper. I'm really glad that Haiti is getting a lot of support right now.

After showering and prepping, my mum and I went to the Earls at Richmond for lunch. My mum ordered the cedar plank salmon and I ordered the shrimp and scallop linguine. Both dishes were really really great although mine could have been a little less salty. I also ordered iced tea, my signature drink every meal and my mom, coffee.

Lunch was awesome, and after that we went to Richmond Centre. I think the economic downturn has just really started here in Canada because even on a Friday, there weren't too many people shopping. And there was a side-walk sale going on too. Then again, even my favourite shops didn't have anything good. Once we finished looking around, we went back home. After a bit we had to go pick up my brother to go to the dentist. After dentisting we had dinner with family and now back to now.

Watching the Hope for Haiti Now Programme on channel 9, CTV.

No comments: