Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blog Term2 Day45

Knitting is really addictive. Once I got home, after showering and having a quick snack, I started on my toque again. And the more I do it, the more I like it. And in a way, I like making toques more than scarves. Plus toques don't take as long, so I can finish more toques in the time it might take me to make a scarf. And I love thinking of new designs for the toques. The one I'm making right now has a grey brim and the rest of the body is going to be a light blue, then for the pom pom, I've decided on a darker blue. The colours all look really nice together, so I hope it will come out the way I planned.

My random thought/statement of the night: My arm muscles are aching right now because of gymnastics, but I still love it. Gymnastics is really really fun, and tomorrow, I'm gonna have gymnastics again! Yay!

No comments: