Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blog Term2 Day43

I think my time is still off. Last night, I couldn't sleep until 3, and then this morning, I woke up at 12:45pm. Just before lunch. And to me, that's really weird because up till last week, after coming back from Hong Kong, I would always wake up by latest 10. Okay, once I woke up at 11, but that was summer. But for the most part, I've adjusted to Pacific time, so that's good. This weekend has been very busy. Not crazy busy, but just a lot of homework busy.

This winter has been pretty sucky. I'm sorry to say, but usually, winter is my favourite season, but not this kinda winter. My ideal winters are filled with snow, hot chocolate with marshmallows, getting so wet from playing in the snow, making snow mounds to stand on and pretending to be the king of the world with my brother and helping my parents shovel snow. But this winter, there's only been a little bit of snow, so little, I almost forgot all about it. On the other hand, last year was amazing. Now that, was my idea winter. I don't even mind walking home in the snow, as long as there was snow, winters are beautiful. Without snow, it's only wet, cold and grey.

Oh where is the snow!

No comments: