Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blog Term2 Day50

This weekend has been a really busy one. Tomorrow, the Pre- IB essay is due, so I have to finish everything. Not only that, but I also have a geometry quiz and a socials quiz about the French Revolution. So as you can tell, lotsa stuff to do tomorrow.

I've also gotta sleep earlier tonight. My goal is to sleep at latest 11pm. I slept pretty late last night doing homework and studying, and I know I won't be able to focus on all those quizzes tomorrow if I don't get at least 8 hours of sleep.

I really hope all the people of Haiti will be alright. I was watching CTV news a second ago, and at this moment, they really need a lot of help. Although I know many people are hurt mentally and physically, I hope they will get better through the help and support of all the countries around the world.

No comments: