Monday, January 11, 2010

Blog Term2 Day44

I had gymnastics today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And guess what I discovered? I love gymnastics! Okay, maybe not love, but I really really like it. It's sooo much fun. Actually, I think that I like most if not all the different sports we do in P.E. Square dancing was amazing, and gymnastics is really fun too. I think what makes gymnastics really fun is all the different equipment. Not only that, but being with friends really helps too. Since two of the grade classes were combined, I got to work with more of my friends. Sure, there are some activities that I can't to yet, but that's what makes gymnastics fun. If you can't do it now, throughout all the classes in this course, if you set goals to at least try the activities you are afraid of, you never know, you could surprise yourself and actually do a really good job on it. When I first saw one of the stations, the rings, I was really scared. Not only was the task to flip upside down, but you had to do these different stunts. But when I actually got to the station, I was pleased and surprised about what I could do. Cuz I could actually flip upside down, and more.

My random thought/statement of the day: Awesomeness!

No comments: