Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blog Term2 Day57 Superblog17


Aren't these 2 the cutest things you've ever seen? Okay, maybe not, but I really like them. The green dino is Yoshi and the yellow and red mushroom is Toad. Both these plushies are from Mario, the Nintendo game series. Personally, I adore both Yoshi and Toad. Whenever I play Mario Kart DS, I always try to be either one of these characters. It's kinda like a tradition. These plushies aren't actually mine, they're my brother's. But I still get to play with them.

Random thought/statement of the day: Have you ever tried HevyD's kettle korn? It's amazing, once you eat one kernel, you can't stop. Even my dad loves it, and he's pretty picky about stuff like this. Plus it's healthy. I think. Oh yeah, and did I mention the people that make that awesome kettle korn are British Columbians? Awesome right?

No comments: