Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blog Term2 Day61

Sometimes, I find myself singing Christmas carols in the shower. I mean, I sing in the shower on a regular basis, but usually the songs I sing are by Taylor Swift, Everlife, the Veronicas or Hannah Montana. Actually, come to think of it, I am well known for singing I want a hippopotamus for Christmas all year round. Because as you might have caught from my username, I love hippos.

I am really glad that I got the chance to watch 2001: A Space Odyssey, because seriously, I wouldn`t have had the chance otherwise. And after viewing that online vid explaining the movie, I totally got it. And now, I totally think the director is a genious. I mean, I got that from my appskills teacher, but after seeing that, I totally got it. Everything just clicked into place. And oh my gosh, I totally agree. I think that was one of the bestest movies I have ever seen.
Hugs to Stanley Kubrick.

No comments: