Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blog Term2 Day59

Went to gymnastics during lunch today. It was fun. Tested rings, got 10/10. That made me happy. And while I was doing my testing, my friends were watching and I heard them complement my control while doing the rings. That made my day. Sometimes, the smallest things like a complement really make me happy. And I'm sure that applies to everyone.

Great- have a headache. And I don't even know why. You know what the worst part is? I have loads of homework I have to complete. Blah. Oh well, I'm not complaining. Yet. And guess what! I have P.E and drama tomorrow! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be happy about science because I love learning science, but the homework is NOT a thrill. I repeat NOT a thrill. English is pretty cool too, only thing is we're doing this project at the mo, and thats giving me a headache all to itself. But that headache is just figurative. I think as the due date looms closer, I might actually get a headache though. Then I might need an Advil. Those always help.

No comments: