Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blog Term2 Day42

Guess what? Last night, I slept really late because I had to help my brother with his Chinese homework and I had rudiments and science to do. So this morning, guess what time I woke up? 12:20pm! I think that might have been the latest I've ever woken up. Okay, besides the time I just came back from Hong Kong, then I think I slept until 2, but that was jetlag. Usually, I wake up at around latest 10am, then, I'm awake, but I want to go back to sleep so I do. That's usually what happens. But I slept until 11:36am this morning without ever waking up. I guess I must have been really exhausted because for the last week, I've been sleeping at 1am. Usually, it's because of homework and projects that slowly add up. Tonight is movie night, but I'm debating whether I should just sleep earlier or watch a movie. I want to sleep early because I haven't been getting the 9 hours I need for a while now, but I also want to watch a movie because it's movie night! Uhhh, decisions, decisions.

My random thought/statement of the day: I finished my first toque! But I'm not technically done, because I want to add a pom pom to the top of it. That would make the toque even better!

No comments: