Friday, January 29, 2010

Blog Term2 Day62

I have a very busy weekend ahead of me. All my Saturdays are always pretty busy, and now I won't be home all of Sunday. From morning till probably late at night. However, I am determined to get that eggplant I wanted. What eggplant? The eggplant. And no, I'm not talking about the vegetable. Hmm, I hope Mountain Equipment Co-op has stock of left-sling pod eggplants. Yeah, their bags! The colour of an eggplant. Actually, it's a combo of eggplant purple and olive green. Two of my favourite colours. My favourite colours are royal blue, eggplant purple and olive green. And the olive green I'm talking about is a dark olive green. Not that not-that-great light olive green. The shade makes all the difference. Last time I went to Mountain Equipment Co-op, they only had eggplant purple in right sling. And I want left sling. So now, I'm in the process of waiting for the left sling to come out.

Eggplants to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: