Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blog Term2 Day60

Was at a friend's house up till now. Working on sci fair. Really tired right now. Then again, I slept really late last night, so that's not a surprise. I think after taking a shower, I'm gonna take a short nap before dinner. Then after dinner, I'll practice piano and then do math and french homework. Followed by science. If I'm finished all my homework before 10. After 10, I will not start any more homework. Reason being- I need to make up for my late night sleep last night.

Block rotation today, no mix ups though. Had P.E first. That's my least favourite, P.E first. It's just that P.E is one of my favourite courses, and I kinda like to look forward to it in the afternoon, can't do that if P.E's my first block though. Gymnastics was fun. Tested on parallel bars- got 7/10. Not bad. Not bad at all.

No comments: