Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blog Term2 Day11

I love square dancing! It's so much fun, especially when you get into the action of it. If you skip, smile and just stop worrying about holding someone of the opposite sex's hand, it's all good. I guess it may be kind of weird to hold someone else's hand, but at the same time, I just want to say,"Come on! We're just dancing!". I remember in grade 8, I was kinda nervous about holding someone's hand. Not anymore though. And square dancing is simple and fun. It's just the same moves over and over again, just in different orders and danced to different songs. I remembered a lot of the songs from last year. And about 2-3 of the songs I danced to earlier are the same as the ones from grade 8.

My random thought/statement of the day: I think we only have about 3 more square dancing classes before the unit's over. That's really sad. My P.E teacher said that this unit was shortened by a week. Awww.

Goodbye!

No comments: