Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blog Term2 Day21

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is the last day of school until winter break! I'm really excited because firstly, it's almost Christmas. And also, I'm going to Hong Kong, so that totally adds to the awesomeness. But at the moment, I'm suffering from a headache. It's not a migrane, so that's great, but I have a science test tomorrow to study for, so I might take an Advil. I think it's because I've been watching movies since 8:30 this morning. In the morning, I had the Synergy Christmas party, where we watched an awesome movie, whose name escapes me. But I do remember it was really great. And funny too. We also had secret Santas, and I got a cake. It's not real, but it actually looks like a real slice of cake. It's made of a pink towel and decorated really genuinely. As for the food- practically everyone brought chips and pop. And other assortments of junk food. I, myself brought brownies. But guess what? I didn't even eat a single chip or drink any pop! Instead, I drank orange juice and ate mostly healthy foods. Well, I did have some unhealthy foods too, but no chips. During math class, we watched Wall-E. And during classe de francais, we watched Le Choirese. (I don't know how that's spelled...) In other words, I watched a movie for every single class. Crazy huh?

My random thought/statement of the day: Headache...

Toddlez!

No comments: