Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blog Term2 Day12

I slept quite late last night, so all throughout the day, I was a zombie. Urg... I could have slept earlier, but I wanted to finish more science, so I stayed up later. At least I got a lot of colouring done. That's always good. I think I'm gonna finish some French homework and then nap before dinner. After dinner, I'll practice piano and then finish my math homework. I really gotta sleep earlier because sleep makes all the difference in my performance in school. And life in general. Anyways, guess what? guess what!? I got my field hockey jacket, finally!!!!!!!!!! Back when it was still the field hockey season, we all decided on getting those sport jackets. So right after the season, we placed our orders in, and finally, after about a month, I got my jacket. I'm really happy because the jackets look pretty awesome. We have our last names on the back, the school name and mascot on the front. It also says FIELD HOCKEY team on the front. The jacket's blue, but it's not really the prettiest blue. I think it would have looked better if it was more navy. This blue is kinda like a half between dark and light. But kinda more on the dark side. But other than that, I just love the jacket! Yayayayayayayayaya!

My random thought/statement of the day: I love it! I've always wanted a field hockey jacket. I mean, I have an Adidas sports jacket, but not one for a sports team!

Toddlez!

No comments: