Friday, December 18, 2009

Blog Term2 Day22

I can't believe that by tomorrow I'll be halfway across the globe. I'm so excited. I don't even know how I'm going to sleep tonight, with all that excitement. So I might just exhaust my self out with last minute packing, cleaning my room, reading, science homework (BLAH!) etc. I haven't even packed yet... I mean, I chose some clothes I'm gonna bring, but I haven't put it into the suitcase or anything. I also have to clean my room, because it's a total mess. Fun... But to tell you the truth, I love packing. I find packing and cleaning my room quite fun, as long as the music's on. Then I'm happy with that kinda thing.

Today was so much fun. All the classes were short, and I could feel the excitement in the air as everyone was getting ready for the vacation. I know I'm gonna miss my friends, but at least I can email them! That's always fun. After the awesome day at school and the even awesomer winter assembly, my best friend and I went with mom and my brother to have lunch. And guess what? Halfway through eating, one of my other friends showed up, so we all had lunch together. Then, we went to Oakridge where I had a return some book before the vacation. Then we went and got a gelato and shopped a round a bit.

My random thought/statement of the day: I'll try to include some pictures of HK when I can.

Toddlez!

No comments: