Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blog Term2 Day14

I have quite the amount of math homework that I've gotta finish. Unfortunately, I'm pretty tired, so I think I'm gonna take a 10 minute power nap. That always helps me re-energize. I was planning on taking that nap before dinner, but before dinner, I was reading The Time Traveler's Wife. Which was really good. I've been reading that book for a little more than a week now. And I've just finished it. Really awesome book. So if you haven't read it, you really should. I haven't watched the movie, but I'm sure like always, the book would be better than the movie. Which isn't surprising at all. We got back our science fair proposals today, and ours didn't make the cut. So we've talked to the teacher, and we're planning on doing our experiment on something different altogether. I really like this new idea. Actually, the idea we're gonna do now was our original idea. But then our science teacher told us we couldn't use living beings in our experiments, so we hastily changed our tactics to this new experiment. Which wasn't all that great. So today we talked to our teacher, and she said we could use our original idea. Now comes the part where we have to write our new proposals and stuff. Not too bad, but also kinda late since I believe the actual deadline is sometime Feb. And now we have to change our tactics. I guess that means Jan is gonna be busy.

My random thought/statement of the day: I don't know if I've already said this, but I love working with Middle Years/Synergy people. (Last year, we were Middle Years' people, so it's still okay for me to say that. I think.)

Toddlez!

No comments: