Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blog Term2 Day25 AWESOME EDITION

I think I'm gonna write AWESOME EDITION for every blog while I'm in HK. K, this one's about the day after just arriving. The next morning, I woke up at around 7:30am (I know, only 4 hours of sleep!) But I kinda had to wake up early because I had to get my HK ID. So now, I'm officially a Hong Kong citizen. They had to take a pic, and I must say, I look horrible. It's not even funny. But oh well. Before that, we had a really large breakfast consisting of congee, Chinese donuts and those rice-rolls. (I dunno what they're called in English...) Then, after breakfast and getting my ID, we went down to the harbour. Then, we sailed to Macau!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, right? Awesomeness! And now I'm back.

Macau was amazing. So many historical landmarks and museums. We got there a little bit after lunch time. When we arrived, we (my mom, dad, brother and I) met up with my 2 aunts and grandpa. But we were all so full after the breakfast, we didn't have lunch until around 3pm. At Macau, after we checked in at the Hotel Golden Dragon, we went to this plaza. There, we had lunch which consisted of wonton noodles in soup and then we walked around the plaza. Surprisingly, the plaza was very large. And along the way, we ate some of Macau's most famous foods. That list of food consists of: Portuguese egg tarts, this pudding-ice cream dessert, curry fish balls and steamed milk. The list might be longer than that but right now, it's 11:40pm. And I'm tired. After the snack, we went up to St. Paul's Cathedral. That's the famous church that got burnt down except for the front. We took sooo many picture of St. Paul's. And it was truly amazing! When we were done with the pictures, the walking and the shopping, we went for dinner at this restaurant connected to a hotel. I believe that restaurant was Shanghai cuisine, But at that point, I was so tired, I don't think I really took much in. Oh well, what do you expect from a person with only 4 hours of sleep.

No comments: