Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blog Term2 Day19

Today in appskills, we watched this video on YouTube. And it was totally awesome. The dude in the video had a British accent, so I couldn't catch most of what he was saying, but his intentions were clear. And the parts I did understand were so funny! This video was about a guy with a microphone, and he was just talking into it. He also went to what looked like a church, and on the front steps in front of the square, he held up a sign saying,"Everything is OK" and then another one saying something about being an atheist. Funny. Then, the police came and they were all like,"Sir, I'd like you to stop talking into the microphone." or something like that. It was awesome! (I think I've said that a lot.) The only part I didn't really get was the fake police. That part got a little confusing...

Actually, this video kinda reminded me of one I watched a while back... It was of 2 people with signs saying,"Free Hugs" and in the beginning, nobody wanted a hug. Then, the police came and they were all like,"But it just says 'Free Hugs'..." and stuff. In the end, everyone was coming in for free hugs, and a lot of people had the signs offering free hugs. It was awesome. But as I'm typing this, I realize that the police or authoritative people are probably pretty unhappy with always being shown as the "bad guys" in these videos. But still, I loved that free hugs video, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people have seen it before. It's really cute.

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm crossing my fingers that no teachers are gonna give us any homework over break, because I'm gonna be away during vacation, and I really don't want homework over Christmas break. Because that's just sad.

Toddlez!

No comments: