Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blog Term2 Day16

Today was an awesome day. I slept late last night, so I woke up really late too. But oh well. After I woke up at around 10am, I washed up, had breakfast and then started on my rudiments. That took a while because I only finished right before lunch. After lunch, I went to piano lessons like always. And after piano lessons, I dropped by a friend's house to finish up a project. Then I went to my mum's friend's housewarming party. That was awesome. We got a tour, had some drinks and snacks and chatted a while. Then, we came back home, had dinner and went off to church for Awana. Fun fun fun. I wish most Saturdays were like this. Only problem is, NO TIME TO DO HOMEWORK! Because right now, I've gotta go shower and then it's movie night! Yes! You know, I think there should be a law against homework over the weekend. I don't know about the rest of the high school body, but during the weekday, I work pretty hard on school stuff. And I think we deserve stress-free, all-fun, no-work weekends. Especially since for me, the weekend is the only time I actually get free time.

My random thought/statement of the day: Can't wait till Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toddlez!

No comments: