Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blog Term2 Day13 SpecialEdition

The interesting superblog about particle physics and One Love. Actually, I was thinking about what to say while I was practicing piano. And I've gotta say, I'm pulling a make-it-up-as-you-go. I'm supposed to be 100% focused for practicing piano anyways. But sometimes, that's hard to do. Anyways, during synergy appskills today, our teacher showed us this vid of really awesome people singing One Love all around the world. We watched it last year, but I just love how everyone is so talented and joining forces to make the coolest cover of the song. And it truly was amazing. Then, our teacher told us to blog about the song and particle physics. And I was like huh?. So here it is.

One Love is about unity and keeping love- and everything good together, banish the bad. Particle physics could be the answer to all the equations and questions we have about this universe and beyond. Why do certain particles behave, interact or move like that? Unification of love, all that is good and answers to our existence.

No comments: