Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blog Term2 Day23 AWESOME EDITION

Hahahaha, dontcha just love the title? Finally on the computer. Wow, I wasn't on the computer for like... 4 days. That's a record for me. Although when I get older, I'm gonna try to not go on the computer for a year. That'll be my goal after I'm done school though, because technically, you need a computer for school, since a lot of projects are computer based. Surprisingly, I don't miss not going on the computer. If it wasn't for emailing friends etc. I don't think I'd bother with the computer at all. And blogging. That's kinda fun too. And at least it's helped my typing.

ON VACATION RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! Since I haven't blogged for about 4 days, I'm gonna do all of them right now. And this might take about an hour or more to write all down, but I'm gonna talk about my trip so far. I guess this blog'll be about being in Hong Kong in general- kinda like a preview. The next will be about the plane ride, the one after that- Macau day 1 (I went to Macau too, just came back actually.) and the fourth- Macau day 2. Sounds good? Does to me!

My random thought/statement of the day: I'll download all the pics when I get home.

BYE!

No comments: