Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blog Term2 Day5

Listening to Taylor Swift again. I just love her so much! You know how some singer's first album is amazing, then the second is okay... and the others are just terrible? Well, I love Taylor's first and second album so far. I don't have her second CD in platinum which has like... 6 more songs on it! Only her normal one, but I can still listen to it without thinking,"Urg, these songs are getting kinda annoying." Because with Taylor, I love all her songs. Every single one of them. Just some are better than others. But still, I guess her tunes are my style.

I have square dancing tomorrow, and I'm super duper excited because I really like square dancing. It's sooooooo much fun. Last year, I was kinda scared about it, but now that it's my second year square dancing, and I already know all the moves and have heard most of the songs at least once, it makes it a lot easier. I didn't get any homework today, but I got back a math test. Which I didn't do very well in. And that pretty much messed up my day. Besides the fact I'm feeling really low these days.

My random thought/statement of the day: Gotta find a lab coat.

Toddlez!

No comments: