Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blog Summer27

Well, the PNE was really fun. Too bad I couldn't have stayed later. In some ways, the PNE and Playland during night time is even better than during daylight. Well, especially Playland. Mostly because they have all these really cool lights radiating off the rides.

So on with what I did today. We arrived at around 11:30am, so the first thing we did was go to the Markeplace. There, we looked around for a bit and then headed over to the Family Theatre to see the Celtic Dancing. I thought that performance was really good. It was obvious the musicians were very talented and same goes for the dancers. I was so amazed at how perfectly insinc everyone was to the beat. When the dancers tap danced, their feet hit the floor in perfect rhythm! Talk about perfection!

Then, we went to the PNE lottery prize home. I just love looking at houses, so whenever I go to the PNE, the prize home is a must-go-to. After admiring the house, we went to have lunch. We had soooooo much junk food! Well, technically, all the food at the PNE is junk, but it all tastes pretty good. I think we ate so much food, you won't even want to read about it!

Okay, so after eating, we went over to the Playland section and played some of those games. We spent about $20 and didn't win one single prize. Big surprise there right? ;) But I kinda had that coming. All those games are rigged so that it is extremely hard to win. After the games, we went back to the PNE area and watched Superdogs! Yay! My favourite show of all time would be Superdogs. It is fun, cute and it really gets you going crazy over the dogs. And... I am sorry to say, but after Superdogs, we walked around for a little bit longer, and then we had to go. The PNE was really fun, and I had an amazing time! I really hope I get to go again next year!

My random thought statement of the day: This year, the PNE was celebrating the 99th year. That means next year would be the 100th year of the PNE!

Toddlez!

No comments: