Friday, September 11, 2009

Blog Term1 Day3

For this blog, I am going to talk about hippopotamuses. Yep, that's right. Since my username is hippo.luver, I thought I would dedicate my third blog about hippos. I think I first started to like hippos around 2005. That was when I went to the San Diego Zoo with my family. There, we went on a tour and saw many animals living in their natural habitats, or where they might actually live in real life. It's not exactly the same as the wild because, of course, they live in a zoo, but everything was an animal's dream. Lots of free space, lots of water and I just thought that was one of the best places animals could live, if they were not in the wild. (But then again, that was 4 years ago, and a lot could have changed.)

Anyways, when we finally came up to the hippos, I was just so amazed by them. They were so big, dangerous and interesting. And I really really loved their small ears! So finally at the end of the day, we went to the gift shop. And there, I saw the CUTEST HIPPOPOTAMUS STUFFIE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! Yes, that deserved all caps lock. So I asked my mom if I could buy that stuffie, and she said yes. So now, 4 years later, I still have my hippo stuffie. And she is just one of the cutest animals I own. (Also why I now love hippos so much!)

My random thought/statement of the day: Go hippos!

Toddlez!

No comments: