Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blog Term1 Day2

Well, today after school, we had our first field hockey practice for this season. I was on the school field hockey team last year, so practically all of my team members are familiar. I think only about 3 people are new to the school team, and I know 2 of them, so that's pretty good. But usually by the end of the season, we are all pretty good friends. That's the good part about school teams. Unfortunately, I already had the opportunity to hurt myself. I smashed my right thumb between my teammate's and my stick. Smooth huh? It's just so typical me though... I always have a tendency to hurt myself so this is no big shock. I really really love field hockey. It's a fun and active sport, so I am really glad that the school has a field hockey team.

Also, today was the day I met all my day 2 teachers. And I must say, I really like all my subjects and all my teachers. Today, I had drama which is one of my favourite courses. I took a term of drama last year, and I really enjoyed it, so I am looking forward to drama for the rest of the year.

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm gonna go and put some ice on my thumb. Cuz it hurts every time I type with it.

Toddlez!

No comments: