Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blog Term1 Day5

I am officially pooped. (I'm not sure if that's a word...) But what I mean is, I am so tired. Even though I slept for slightly more than 9 hours last night, I feel sleepy. Maybe because during the summer time, I would sleep until 11am. Hahahaha. Anyways, I still have some school work to do, so today is going to be a busy day. Mostly because from 1:30-3:30pm today, I'm going somewhere. Usually, that's my homework time, so I had to wake up a little bit earlier so that I could do all my homework in the morning. But that's probably not possible, so I'll do a little bit after dinner. And then I should be done! Am I typing coherently? Cuz my brain seems a little fuzzy. Hahahaha, fuzzy brains! Now that would be a sight to see! A slightly gross sight, but nonetheless, a interesting sight to see. Right now, everyone is going out for dim sum. But I stayed behind. I'm not really a dim sum person. Especially because I had dim sum quite frequently this summer. I used to love dim sum, but now, I'm not too fond of it. Weird huh? Yesterday was the first day of Chinese school. And I stayed at home. Why? Because I graduated from it! Yay me! So I guess that was the very first Saturday morning where I didn't have to wake up early to lug my bum to Chinese school. What an important milestone! But then again, even if I don't enroll in Chinese school anymore, doesn't mean I'm just going to waste all that time! I'm probably going to take another class or take up another sport. As you probably know, I'm on the school field hockey team, so I have that to look forward to. But other than that, nothing else. Well, I'm also going to help volunteer at my Church Saturday nights, so that time is going to be taken up too. So in other words, the only free time I have during Saturday would be the morning. Which I will probably use to do other extracurricular thing. Yay! Okay, I will stop talking (typing) nonstop now. Hmmm, I think it's because I'm hyper. Usually, when this happens it means I'm hyper. Can honey make you hyper? Cuz I just had some honey. Yum!

My random thought/statement of the day: Honey water tastes really good!

Toddlez!

No comments: