Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blog Term1 Day16

I am so glad today is a short day! When I say short, I mean Friday schedule-like. Which is awesome, because that means class gets off at 2pm, instead of 3pm. Yes! Awesome isn't it? And you know what is even better? There's no school tomorrow because it's a Pro-D Day. Now isn't that the week you have always dreamed about? 3 days of full school, 1 day of short school, and 3 days of weekend! Now that is what I call a weekend! Gosh, for this blog, I have so much to say, so if your eyes get tired, just take a break for a while. Tomorrow, my friends and I have made plans to see a movie. I really really really wanna watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, but some of my friends wanna see Fame. I like both of them, but if I were to chose, I would still stick with my original fav. I have seen so many previews for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and it seems totally awesome. Over the summer, I watched a lot of movies with my friends, but mostly my family, so for a while there, I was very well acquainted with all the upcoming movies. I would like to go, but at the same time, I rather just hang out with my mom and brother. So as you can see, I have a dilemma here. I was kinda thinking of spending the morning with friends and afternoon with family, but I don't even know when the movie is, so I can't really do any planning.

Also, I loved today because guess where I went after school? I am super excited to tell you about the next part, but I better start from the beginning. So, right after school, I packed up my bags asap and then walked home with my friends. But when we were 2/3 of the way there, my friends decided we should probably go biking. And I must say, today is the best day to bike. And in the end, we did. It was supposed to be the 4 of us, but in the end, there were just 3 people that went. At first, I was kinda skeptical because first of all, I didn't have my parents permission yet, and second of all, I just wanted to sleep. So I got home, called my parents and they said I could go! Now that was one of the best moments of my life! Yes! After I washed my thermos (for my lunch) I went down to the park and met them there. So from there on, we went biking for about an hour. And it was one of the best biking experiences I ever had! The weather was amazingly perfect; a cloudless sky that isn't too hot with a perfect amount to wind... Now that is what I call lovely weather. So anyways, I got back at around 4pm, put my bike away, showered and went on the computer. And yeah, now I'm finishing up my blog.
So the moral of this blog is: I am super duper happy I was able to go biking with friends. It's fun, good exercise and it's a great way to build good friendships.

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm having pizza for dinner. I love vegetarian pizza, how bout you?

Toddlez!

No comments: