Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blog Term1 Day18 Superblog3

The Stars.

Yep, that is what my blog is about. When I got back from Church this night, the stars were out. I think it has been several years since I looked up into the sky and saw all those stars. I think the reason all the stars are out is because for the past few days, the sky has been very clear with no clouds. And when I looked up and saw the stars, I felt like crying. No, it's not because it's pretty, even though it is. It's because when I look back into the beautiful midnight sky, it brings back memories I have not felt for several years. I remembered when I was young, and it was snowing, I had looked up into the sky and saw those same stars. And I had hoped to see them again. It was just so beautiful and since I haven't been out late at night for a very long time, it just seemed so touching and serene.

My random thought/statement of the day: So glad Canada has such beautiful clean air. That way, I can continue reliving my memories when I look into the stars.

Bye.

No comments: