Monday, September 28, 2009

Blog Term1 Day20

Oops, I almost forgot to do my blog. I thought I did it right after I came out of the shower but I guess I was wrong. Hmmm, there isn't much to talk about today. Oh wait! Oh yeah, I did my 6 lap run today. And although I thought lap 3 and 4 were torture, I felt really really great after doing it. The first 2 laps are pretty easy, but one lap 3 and 4 roll in, you begin to feel the pain. And unfortunately, I also acquired a cramp but it was just a minor one and I jogged it off. Lap 5 and 6 were okay because those last 2 laps were really close to the end and I kept telling myself I was almost there. But in lap 6, I was mentally talking to myself, pushing myself to go faster. And in the last 100 meters, I just let my legs go wild and I sprinted the last bit. I'm not too sure why, but at the end of every long distance run, I always sprint my way to the end. It's good, but the weird par is, my brain doesn't seem to have control over my legs. My legs just go and go and go. And I get this freaky sensation where I hope I don't trip over my legs. Weird huh? Oh well, I have never tripped before and that last little sprinting segment always helps me get a good time when it comes to runs.

My random thought/statement of the night: I have a game tomorrow!

Toddlez!

No comments: