Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blog Term1 Day11 Superblog2


















Today's Superblog is about sweets! I'm not that into sweets, but some of them are okay, including these ones, so yeah. 2 of these pics are cake, which are the kinds I like. One is a fruit cake (my personal fav) and the second is Dairy Queen's ice cream cakes (delish!). My birthday is late-autumn to winter, so I don't usually get ice cream cake, but that doesn't mean I don't love it! I find that ice cream cake is awesome! The cookie-fudge-crumble part is a little over-sweet, but it's good if you eat it all together. I just love the ice cream part about it! The reason I like fruit cake is because a) I love fruit and b) no matter how much you eat, it's like eating (yummy) air because the cake itself is really fluffy and light. So every birthday, I try to get fruit cake. But if I can't, I don't mind tiramisu or ice cream. My brother on the other hand, is totally opposite of me. He loves black forest cake or a really rich chocolate cake, which to me is not appealing. Last time we went on a buffet, he went to the chocolate fountain to get doubles on chocolate. But then again, I love to eat fruits dipped in chocolate fountain chocolate. For some reason, I love either really dark chocolate or liquid chocolate. Weird huh? But if chocolate were offered to me, I usually would say no. My friends think I'm weird, but I just don't like sweet stuff all that much, so yeah...
My random thought/statement of the day: I just finished watching Scoobie-Doo with my brother.
Toddlez!

No comments: