Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blog Term1 Day15

I know my last few blogs have been about field hockey, but today is different. I'm gonna talk about drama. Now, drama is officially my favourite class in the whole entire universe. I just really love how it's a very laid back environment where we get to learn. (Much like Synergy AppSkills, but different.) I have always liked acting, and I am super duper glad I got into the drama class because apparently, a lot of people want to get into drama and there is a waiting list. In drama, we do a lot of exercises, skits and other acting activities. I love the exercises because they really warm me up for whatever we are going to do for the remainder of class. I also love all my classmates in drama because we all love acting, and that really helps the class run smoothly. Same with all my Synergy classes. Everyone is really tight, friendly and we all want to do well in school and that really helps. I just love how everyone in drama seems to share the same kind of enthusiasm I have. Yay!

My random thought/statement of the day: I love the movie CONTACT. It truly is an awesome sci-fi meets reality and romance movie.

Toddlez!

No comments: