Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog Term1 Day9

Tomorrow is so exciting! I'm pretty excited about going to Bard on the Beach and watching All's Well That Ends Well. Last year, we went to a couple plays, and we also got to go to Bard on the Beach and watch Twelfth Night. And I enjoyed it a lot, so now I am really excited again. Unfortunately, I am really really really really tired right now. The reason being, after I came home, I showered, did some google docs-ing and then went out to have dinner with family. Now, I'm back and really really tired. But for tonight, I should probably finish all my math. I also have socials, science and French, so I really better get going. Usually, I just do all my homework over the weekend, but this week is different. This weekend is gonna be very very busy. Ahhhh, I have the urge to sleep really really badly. But I know I really have to work. Plus I also have theory and forms to fill out.

My random thought/statement of the day: Picture day is on Monday.

Toddlez!

No comments: