Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blog Term1 Day14

Guess what? My jersey is number 14, so it's kinda ironic. My favourite number is actually 24, but there were no field hockey jerseys with 24, so I chose 14. It was either 14 or 12. But in the end, I chose 14 because it reminds me more of 24. 12 is half of 24, but it just isn't the same. Anyways, we had our first game today after school at Livingstone, and in my opinion, we did an amazing job. We won 2-0, but I'm not going to be a sore winner or anything like that. (Is there such thing as a sore winner? Or is it called something else?) So like I was saying, it was an amazing game with amazing teamwork. We didn't even have a strategy. We might have, but it was just stuff we remembered from last year. I was mid-left forward, and I think I did a fairly good job. I used my new stick today too, and I think I played a lot better than when I was using the school's old ones, so I'm pretty happy with the results. I also love the turf Livingstone has. It's not really turf, it's more of that fake grass with crushed car tire material. But I like that material a lot more than grass or turf. Turf is just too flat, so the ball would just keep rolling forever. Grass isn't too great either because if it gets too long, you end up hitting the grass and not the ball. Not only that, but the ball won't go too far, or not as far as you hoped. So this material is my favourite. It's also fun to play with when you get sub-ed out.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love my hockey stick so so so so so so so so much!

Toddlez!

No comments: