Friday, September 25, 2009

Blog Term1 Day17

Today is a Pro-D Day, and that makes me a very happy person. I just love Pro-D Days because that makes this weekend a long weekend. Also, Pro-D Days are awesome because that gives me a chance to sleep in finish more homework. Before noon today, my goal is to finish all my math and some of my science. I happen to have a lot of science homework, so I really should get going.

Yesterday, I went biking with my friends and I really really really hope that I can go again. Today is just another one of those really awesome biking days. The sky is cloudless yet again (it's been like this for the whole week!), and there seems to be a slight breeze which is good because otherwise, it could get really hot. I also find that biking is really good for your legs. Especially when you go uphill. Sure, it's slightly torture for the thighs, but it's good for the muscles. I also love biking because it's fun, entertaining and you get a lot of vitamin D which (apparently) has a lot of uses. I just love biking so much, and although I have a very old bike, I still really love it because it works wonderfully!

My random thought/statement of the day: I really wanna watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Toddlez!

No comments: