Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog Term1 Day8

Tonight, I'm probably not going to get too much homework done because I am pooped. Yep, pooped. I slept early last night, but I am really tired after practice and after that, I also had to take an exam, so I'm tired right now. But practice wasn't too tiring because it was cut short. The first reason being, more than half of the team was away, and secondly, it was raining. I am really glad I did most of my homework last night, so tonight, a only have a little bit of researching to do for socials, and then I am done. Technically, I also have some science, but it's not due yet, so I'll just do it tomorrow, when I am mostly free.

I was just on the AK Pro website, and I think they are one of the very rare retailers that specialize in field hockey equipment, so yay for them. I want to go there this Friday to get a stick, new mouth guard and a ball to practice with. That way, I can even practice in the back yard and improve my skills. My brother also happens to like ice hockey, so maybe we can play field/ice hockey in the backyard. So in other words, I will be using my field hockey stick and ball, and he will be using his ice hockey stick. What a lovely win-win factor! We all do what we love and can play against each other. I'm just so excited about getting a stick!

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm not trying to sound like a suck-up, but it's true, the GO Program has really helped me.

Toddlez!

No comments: