Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blog Term1 Day12

I just got my field hockey stick! I played on the school team last year too, but I didn't know if I liked it or not, so I didn't get a stick then. But now that it's my second year playing, I was able to convince my parents to get me a stick. And I'm glad too. Now, I can play at home, and other teams. At AK Pro, the store I got my field hockey stick, the employee there showed me a couple sticks, but in the end I chose a wooden stick. I know that composite is probably better, but it's much more expensive. There were some cheaper ones, but I'm 100% if I want to take field hockey for the rest of my life, so I just got a good quality one that I know will last me all through high school (or at least almost all through high school). I also got a blue field hockey ball, so I can practice at home and other places. Blue is my favourite colour, so I'm glad they had that. There weren't any actually good colours, so the only ones there I liked were blue and white. I might have gotten the white one, but it'll stain too easily, so I chose the blue one.

As for the sticks, there were 2 sticks I liked a lot. One was a superlight pink stick and the other was a metallic blue light one. I had some troubles choosing because they were both practically the same, just a different colour, handle and weight. They were both Grays 400i wood (the model). In the end, I chose the metallic dark blue one. I liked the handle the pink one had, but the blue one seemed more practical, and it seemed like the kind of stick I would love to have until I was much older.

My random thought/statement of the day: Blogging has really helped my typing skills, now, I am much faster and more accurate!

Toddlez!

No comments: