Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog Term1 Day7

Yesterday, I was just so darn tired after my field hockey practice after school I couldn't really do any homework. So instead, I just go an early night of sleep. Now today, I have a ton of homework to do, so I better get cracking. Tomorrow is also gonna be an extremely busy day because I have field hockey practice, and after that, I still have to take a French exam. So probably by the time I get back and settled in, it would be around 8pm or so. And even after that, I would still have to shower and play piano making it maybe 9:30pm? So if I were to do any work, I would have to hurry, because I've made it a goal to sleep at 10:30pm latest. And if I keep up with that plan, I would have had a nice long sleep of the recommended 9 hours a night. I know that sleep is very important to my health, my height and my smartness. I noticed that when I sleep longer, I am much brighter and I tend to pay attention to school and class more.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love sleep!

Toddlez!

No comments: