Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blog Term1 Day1

Ta-da! My very first blog as a grade 9 student. Is that cool or what? Okay, so it's not that major, but I tend to make a big deal out of everything. That's just me! Today was the actual first day of school. I had math, French, synergy applied skills and finally synergy social studies. Actually, I'm not too crazy about the name "Synergy". I know it fits in with the whole theme of what we learn, but I still like the name Middle Years. It's not just the fact the name Middle Years sounds better, but I just don't like change. So when we had to change the name, I was kinda iffy about it. But I guess in the end, it's all good. Because if I were to pick any other name, I think that name would have suited it the best. Today, I don't have too much homework, but that doesn't mean I don't have any at all. I still have little bits of work to do, but I have made my schedule for tonight. So hopefully, if I stick to the schedule and I don't goof off, I should sleep at around 10:30pm. It's not that I have lots of homework, but I have to do some theory tonight, so that might take a while. One of my goals for grade 9 is to sleep earlier and get at least 8 hours of sleep each night. Of course 9 hours of sleep is much better, but I will try my best.

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't believe I'm in grade 9! I still feel like I'm in grade 8!

Toddlez!

No comments: