Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blog Term1 Day19

Darn, I had this really great plan worked out about what I would do today. But I kinda blew it because I slept in. Technically, I was supposed to be finished all my science by now, but science is just so darn boring, so I didn't really finish it yet. I did some, but not all. Plus, when you have to read, take notes and answer questions out of a textbook, it makes science gross all over again. I like science when you actually do stuff. Answering questions out of a textbook is just so... math. And I'm not too fond of math. But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, so I shouldn't really complain. Right now, my brother and mom are out buying a cake, my dad is vacuuming and I believe my grandpa is sleeping. And (obviously) I am blogging. But seriously, after blogging I have to finish all my science notes. And then, my math and French. Then, that will leave tonight for my map of Europe and practicing piano. For my map, I still need to draw my legend, draw my rivers and finally, colour. Oh yeah, and draw in my scale. But I'm not even sure if the scale is mandatory, so I have to refer to the criteria sheet for that one.

My random thought/statement of the day: I think the reason I can't do any science is because I don't feel concentrated enough, making it hard to actually enjoy science (which I can usually do).

Toddlez!

No comments: