Monday, September 14, 2009

Blog Term1 Day6

Today was quite an interesting day. First of all, it started off really cloudy and it even rained a bit in the morning. Then, as the day progressed, it seemed to get warmer and warmer. At the end of the day, it was sunny, a little windy and in other words, my favourite kind of weather. You know, the kind that has a few clouds in the sky, but is sunny with a touch of wind. I'm not too much of an extreme sun person. Don't get me wrong, I love the sun, but not when it's smoking hot. Anyways, about my day. I tend to like my day 2's more than my day 1's. I like my day 2's because I have drama and P.E, but I'm not too fond of math or French, so I have a tendency to like day 2's more. I like all my M.Y classes (oops, I mean Synergy, I can never wrap my head around that one) equally, so I tend to always love my afternoons. So in other words, I really like all my classes. I'm not the type of person to not like any classes. I might not love them, but I would never dislike anything like that. Just because I love learning.

Field hockey practice today seemed to go by really quickly. It was a really awesome practice though, because there was awesome weather, and I made a new friend. Yay! I really love field hockey, and I really really really wish I could get a stick and ball so I could practice in my backyard, even when the season is over. Field hockey is one of my favourite sports, so I'm really happy to be on the team.

My random thought/statement of the day: I don't know how to work a scientific calculator.

Toddlez!

No comments: