Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blog Term1 Day22

We had our 3rd field hockey game today, and we played at Hamber. Now, when I said we played at Hamber, that doesn't we played against Hamber. I'm not too fond of giving out too much info over the computer because once it's out... it's out for good and there is no way of getting it back. That is also why I don't like mentioning the school we played. Location is okay, but when it comes to information, never share too much. All you need are the basics. So W played a pretty intense game. In the end, the score was 2-1 and we won, so we were all pretty happy. This was the first team we played that actually scored, so I'm glad it served as a wake-up call for us. Sometimes, I get kinda scared the team will slack off because we keep on winning. So this was a very learning game. I didn't get to play as much as I wanted either. If I calculated the length of time I played, the sum would probably be only about a quarter of the game. And in that time, I was a mid-fielder. Personally, I like both forward and mid-field positions, so I was glad to play mid-fielder.

My random thought/statement of the day: This has been a very slow week full of sleepiness. The only highlight of the day was when one of my friends told me I was a good actor.

Toddlez!

No comments: